Followers

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Birthday Card

Hey everybody :) Today I made a birthday card! I've been super-busy making wedding invitations for my dear friend the last little while, I only have 70 to make, but the design I'm doing takes ages! So other cards haven't been taking a priority lately. I took a break today to make this one though :) So here it is :)


The image and sentiment are LOTV, the purple swirly paper is Forever Friends, the other two papers are from stash, and the flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I coloured it in with Promarkers and (as always!) added some Stickles as well :P 

A close up of the image, she's sooo cute! 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

That's it from me for now, thanks for looking :)
Tags xx


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tags, love the image and design. Your colouring is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tag's, the image is adorable, I like the papers, the embossing and the pearls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tags, such a cute image and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine B.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Tags, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card - thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly Challenge and good luck with your wedding invitations. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! I love these colors!!! Your card is wonderful!
    Thanks for joining in the WOC Challenge this time around!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)