Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

Boy card

I made this card for my boyfriend's birthday. He's a Liverpool supporter and I have no idea what to do for man cards, so this is what I came up with!

I used Forever Friends man paper and stickers, the gems are from my stash and the stamp and sentiment are LOTV. I printed out a really tiny Liverpool crest and stuck it on the jersey. It's a pretty plain card, but since he has a phobia of buttons, there's not really anything else I could put on it!! 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :) 
Tags xx

8 comments:

  1. Excellent card Tags. I'm always stumped when it comes to boys/mens cards too. I think you did a brilliant job.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tags, I like the sweet image, the little boots and the layout.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful card. The image and colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect male card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the image and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect for a male challenge. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the image & the paper.

    Thank you for joining us over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAb boy card - great match of image and papers! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this weeek, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)