Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Sweet Stampin GDT - Oodles of Doodles

Hi everyone!

Today I'm Guest Designing over at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog, where the theme for this week is Doodles!

Simple as :) I only recently discovered doodling on my cards, so this is pretty new to me! But boy do I like it :D Pretty much every card I've made this week has been doodled on haha, it's addictive :D

The sponsors for this challenge are
who are providing the lucky winner with a £10 voucher for their store :)

AND
who are providing two rubber stamps :)

The monthly sponsor is 
who are providing a £10 voucher for their store, which is up for grabs at the end of the month :)

So here's the card I made :) I've never been one for CAS (because I'm terrible at it, haha) but I've been enjoying making simpler cards the last little while :) I had to have my customary sparkle in there though, I don't think I have EVER made a card without some Stickles, haha!
Ingredients
Medium - Promarkers
Everything else - Fineliner pen, Stickles

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking, and head over to Sweet Stampin and look at all the fabulous DT inspiration :)
Tanya xx

14 comments:

  1. This is lovely Tanya. Love the sweet image.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, Tanya! Cute Meljen image and fab doodling - just perfect for our theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Thanks for joining us and good luck! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love that cutie bunny & the doodling looks great!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cas card Tanya. I love the image and your doodling looks fab.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Tanya, love the CAS layout and the great doodling!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tanya, love the sweet image and CAS design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh Tanya this is so lovely and many congrats to you on your GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous clean and simple design Tags, I like the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply gorgeous tags.gorgeous sweet bunny and I love your fabulous doodling.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful CAS card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect card for our doodling challenge Tanya, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tanya, this is adorable, I love the image and clean style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooo cute! I love this card! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are NOT terrible at CAS. I think your card is very cute. :) And I'm really happy you decided to enter it in our challenge at Crafty ribbons. Thanks for playing with us! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)