Followers

Friday, 9 August 2013

Trying something new! LOTV Birthday card :)

Hi everyone.

I saw a tutorial for a card similar to this on Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog a while ago and decided to add a few extras on the sides lol. It went down a treat with the recipient anyway. I'm trying to be a bit more adventurous with my cards, I've fallen into a rut of boringness and I want out heh. 
Ingredients
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Glossy Accents, Stickles

A sideview

Closeup of the image

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

13 comments:

  1. It's beautiful tags, a gorgeous creation
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hun, so very pretty! Great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tanya, lovely design and your colours are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tags, I like the image the colours the design and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just so adorable!! beautifully presented as always x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tanya. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous....love those ovals, so pretty!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is gorgeous Tanya, such a fabulous design. I love the cute image and beautiful detailing too. Definitely not a boring card!!!!
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous layout Tanya, love the design - and such a cute LOTV image!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love the shape and pretty image, very cute card. Thanks for playing at PTW

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning tags.fabulous design hun and i love your pretty papers and details and gorgeous sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)