Followers

Friday 18 April 2014

I'm Back! :D

Hi everyone!

Long time no bloggy for me! I've been tied up making 100 wedding invitations and 50 evening invitations - they were super detailed so between waiting for supplies (glue taking three weeks to get here, suppliers running out of black card nationwide) and actually making the things, I've literally made about four other cards so far this year, so I'm so happy that they're finally done and dusted and handed over to the happy couple :D SO GLAD I never have to look at them again haha! I've literally been working on them non stop since half-way through January, I handed them over last Thursday, took a few days of relaxation and got back to my desk yesterday and made a card :) When the invites have finally been sent out by the bride and groom I'll share them here then :)

Hope you like it, I haven't coloured anything proper in for sooo long, colouring is a bit rusty haha!

Ingredients
Image - LOTV Maisie Two Balloons
Sentiment - LOTV Sentiment Tags
Ribbon, Pearl Trim, Beaded Trim, Organza Trim, Cheesecloth and Pearls from Ribbon Girl 
Flowers from Live and Love Crafts
Papers from stash, a couple of years old I think
MS Border Punch
Spellbinders floral oval die
Silver corner from stash
Coloured with Copics and PMs
Gesso, frantage, Liquid Pearls, Stickles

Closeup of the flowers and sentiment tag

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite Stitching (I like stitched ribbon - I don't sew and I haven't got to grips with faux stitching but I do like adding some stitched ribbon to my cards)

Thanks for looking!
Tags xx

14 comments:

  1. She's a cutie Tanya! Glad to see that you are getting back to being normal, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooooo, glad to have you back hunny! And what a little cutie to return with, she is super. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tanya this is such a cute image simply gorgeous creation .............nice to see you popping back up and l'm looking forward to seeing your invites once the wedding has taken place .........Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Tanya, your colouring is perfect and such lovely embellishments too.
    Well done in getting your wedding order completed, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with lovely details, thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous image and I love your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card Tanya (you can't fail with LOTV!!) love the saddle stitch ribbon you have added, it looks great and adds texture too. Thanks for joining us at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous tags.adorable sweet image and i love your pretty design and detailing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card the LOTV image is so cute, thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week for our 'J is for Just as you like' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A little late getting here Tanya but wanted to say that your creation is lovely and just perfect for our Dies and Punches theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet image and card, thanks for playing over at As You Like It Challenge.

    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so pretty with this beautifully colored image and lovely embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing your it with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe you finally got the wedding stationery done Tanya, what a huge task, I can't wait to see them!
    This is such a pretty card, I'm glad you found the time to enter our '10th Birthday' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous creation, love the lush colours.
    Thank you also for joining us at Bunny Zoes, hope you will join us for our new challenge.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)