Followers

Sunday 5 March 2017

Same sex wedding card

Afternoon everybody. 

I'm digging through all my cards that I have not yet blogged or shared anywhere - there's hundreds of them! I made loads of "draft" posts on Blogger so I'm doing those ones first :P 

As you can see from the date on this card, it's from 2014 - I'm REALLY behind :P The card is a wedding card, and this image from Some Odd Girl was perfect for it :D



I made a stepper card - they're so effective, I must really get more imaginative in my crafting again!
Ingredients
Some Odd Girl image Best Man
Discontinued LOTV papers
Ribbon from stash
Sentiments printed on the computer
Liquid pearls
Coloured with Copics

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking
Tanya xx


12 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya, what a great card, brilliant image and super colouring, I love your stepper style, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stepper card and super image. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card design . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge good luck Ginny DT for
    CCC Digi Creations
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh wow Tanya this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally loving the wonderful layout and layers. The image is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #53 Anything Goes.

    Tamie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I have a SS wedding soon and this would be great for them! Thank you for sharing at Creatalicious - Jackie DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl March card challenge and good luck in the prize draw!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cards - great colors and the shape is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such fun, perfect for an upcoming wedding, I'm sure they will LOVE it. So glad you joined us for March's challenge at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)