Followers

Friday 28 June 2013

Golf Father's Day

Hey everybody, 
It was my 25th birthday yesterday, I had a lovely day and got lots of lovely pressies :) I got some lovely dies, stamps, embellies and I've decided to start heat embossing so I asked for a heat tool, and my mum got me the pink Papermania one - hilarious moment when I opened that box and my dad thought it was something else entirely HAHAHA! I've had a super busy week visiting with people and going to appointments and things, haven't even had time to blog my father's day cards yet...so gonna do one now :D



Another Father's Day card :) Hope you like it :)

Border - MS Border Punch
Medium - Promarkers
Ribbon Girl supplies:
Everything else - Distress Stickles, Glossy Accents

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite 3 Embellies I'm not a CAS girl at all really :P I love all embellies to be honest, and three of my faves are RIBBON, PEARLS and DIECUTS.

Thanks for looking :)
Tanya xx

17 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day Card Tanya. Love the sepia colours and the clouds look fab. Happy belated birthday and thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I didn't realise before Tanya, but warm wished for a belated happy birthday. Someone said to me yesterday that an awful lot of us crafter have celebrated birthdays recently and crafting must be a very Cancerian thing.

    Stunning card as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully co-ordinated colours, lovely card. Thanks for entering the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tanya. The image and colour scheme look fabulous.
    Happy Birthday for yesterday!!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tanya, love the colour tones and fab layout
    Have a good weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card....great image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tanya, a very Happy Belated Birthday, you got lots of crafty goodies too, look forward to seeing your future creations made with them.

    Now this card is just wonderful, love the vintage colours you've used, love it all really, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated b'day Tanya sounds like your got lots of lovely presents ......Beautiful card and your design is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great masculine card. May I post a link to my Manly Monday blog post? LMK
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous tag.fabulous design and image and I love your sepia colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I needed this card for my hubby! LOL! FABULOUS!!! Love the plaid background, the ribbon, and the clouds are excellent! The golfer is a cutie patootie!!!! Great design! Thanks for showing us your stripes this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just brilliant, love those fluffy clouds and great colour scheme!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card,love your neutrel colours and sweet image, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this T! So cute! Belated Birthday Wishes!! xx and x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful male card, and a lovely choice of embellishments. I love ribbons, pearls and dies too.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Embellishments’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    As You Like It Challenge,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card for our Get Sporty theme. Thank you for playing along with us a Cards for Men. Anne (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)