Followers

Saturday 9 August 2014

Vintage-style new home card

Afternoon everybody :)

My mum asked me to make a New Home card for some old friends of hers and dad's that have moved house recently. Mum brought me loads of craft stuff home from her holidays so I try to use some of the stuff she got me on every card that I make for her so she can see that I get loads of use out of it - she brought me home packs of Spectrum Noirs thinking she was doing a great thing, but I use Copics not Specs, so I didn't use them and feel SO GUILTY :( So I try my best to show her that all the other stuff she brought me is fabulous :) On this card what she brought me was the gorgeous papers :)

I used this fabulous Tiddly Inks house for the card, it's perfect for new home cards :D

Some of my lovely purchases from my last Live and Love Crafts order :)

Ingredients
Image - Home Sweet Home by Tiddly Inks
Sentiment - LOTV circle sentiment
Papers brought home by my lovely mum from her holidays
Lace, charm, pearl string, seam binding from Live and Love Crafts
Gold embossing powder
Coloured with Copics

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe Challenge - Bingo (Charms/Heat Embossing/Sentiment)
Dream valley Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo (love pastel colours at the moment!)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - In the Family (papers bought by my mum, and has a picture of a family home on!)
I'm also going to enter this into the Tiddly Inks Design Team Call that they're holding at the moment.

Thanks for looking!
Tags xx

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tanya. Love the image and beautifully embellished design.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Tanya. The image looks fabulous and I love teh pretty papers and embellies.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The colouring is lovely and I really like that house. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya, Oh how lucky are you to have mum buying such gorgeous goodies your card is stunning and l'm sure they will absolutely adore this take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tanya, love the image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning tanya.i love your vintage colours and fabulous detailing and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Tanya, love that house image!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this love this... Always like to see vintage style cards but never seem to be able to pull them off myself
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)