Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Girl

Evening everybody :)

I'm busy making Christmas cards! Like nearly everyone else lol! I'm trying to make a good variety, so I made one with a girl on it today, for girls. I'm not good at contemporary Christmas colours really, and I think this image calls for some traditional colours too :) I also had an inky accident involving an upside down inkpad, so I had to add some extra ink around the image lol, but I think it didn't work out too badly - it's darker than I had wanted but I think it looks ok.

Ingredients
Charm - I got at Bunny Zoe's Crafts, but I think they don't do them any more :(
Pearls - Ribbon Girl
Medium - Promarkers
Everything else - Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Tanya the image is one of my favorites and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolute stunning card. I just love everything about it.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute & the colours are fab! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this time & for adding some glitter!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the cute image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Tanya, I love your LOTV image - one of my favourite, your details and colours are stunning!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love the image and the traditional colours. Love all the ink around the image too, it looks fab!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Tanya, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya, Beautiful Christmas card the image is absolutely gorgeous and coloured to perfection great layout and beautiful backing papers and fab ribbon truly lovey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous tags, I like the image the ribbon the charm and the touch of tartan.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous .. love the vintage feel
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning tags,she is a gorgeous image and i love your fab rich colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous - love the image and its great to see your cats again! Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't see any accidents, it looks fab, I love your DP too
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Lili's Little Fairies
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)