Followers

Saturday 10 November 2012

Man card

Morning all

I haven't posted in days - sorry! I'm up to my ears in cardmaking at the moment, the local SPCA is having a charity sale and I volunteered to make some cards for them to sell there, I also promised I'd bake some cakes for it too, so I'm super busy! All for a worthy cause though. I was colouring in some images for the cards last night, and my rescue cat came and sat on my arm while I was working lol, so I didn't get too much done!

I made this card a couple of days ago for my dad's cousin who just turned 60. He plays golf, hence the image! I hope you like it.

Ingredients
Medium: Promarkers, Glossy Accents
Papers: DCWV Boys paper pack


Closeup of the image - I think he's so cute :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tanya xx

10 comments:

  1. A super card Tanya, love the image and fab colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant mans card TAnya. I love the image, he's great and all the bright bold colours look fabulous.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Tanya the image is fabulous and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Tags, I like the image the fab papers and the clouds.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card from the image to the papers. Fab layout also.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwww Tanya, Your male care is awesome fabulous image and papers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Tanya, love the image and the bright colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning male card tags.love the fab clouds and image and great bright papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love your masculine card. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards for Men challenge. We love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)