Followers

Saturday 18 August 2012

Baby girl card

Evening all

My crafty mojo has disappeared, I'm finding it really difficult this week to make anything! I was asked for a baby girl card by my neighbour though so I had to get my backside into gear and this is what I made.

The image is a Wild Rose Studio one, I made the sentiment myself, the papers are from the Lucy Cromwell by Papermania pack and the gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

A closeup of the image, coloured with Promarkers and laced with Stickles.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Sketch 94 - new stamp (I've used it before from a friend's stamp! I own it myself now :D)
Totally Papercrafts - Inspired by a Song  "Baby Mine" from the Dumbo soundtrack

If anyone sees my mojo, please send it back, I miss it :(
Thanks for looking
Tags xx



9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tanya,love the image. I think Mr Mojo is on his way back.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Tanya. Love the image, Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a gorgeous card Tanya! I think when we've been on hols, when we get back the mojo goes on hols too! but this card shows it's definitely coming back!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, I think your back side is back in gear....your card is very pretty and I am sure your neighbor will love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog...and good luck with the blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Garden challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tanya. Mr Mojo must be on his way back as this card is gorgeous. Love the image and the pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card, Tanya! Fab image and colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)