Followers

Monday 29 July 2013

50th Birthday

Morning all

I'm stuck in hospital for the morning, having tests done that take four hours, but it's mainly sitting waiting around, so I brought my laptop with me as (thankfully) there's WiFi where I'm sitting so I'm able to pass the time blogging :D 

Here's a card I made for a 50th birthday, hope you like :) This is one of my favourite images, because it always reminds me of my mum and aunt, the little faces even look a bit like them :D 

Ingredients
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Flourish - Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish
Ribbon - Stash
Corner - Whimsy Corner Die Set
Charm and pearls - Ribbon Girl
Border - Martha Stewart Doily Punch
Everything else - Stickles, Glossy Accents

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Tanya, lovely image and beautifully coloured. Fabulous design and colours.

    Hope being at the hospital is'nt too much of a pain, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tags, I like the image, the colour combo and the flowers,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a beautiful birthday card! The person you've made it for will love it!
    Gorgeous colours and I love the sparkling corners and the cute little silver charm hanging from the bow, such fabulous details!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the purple! Hope everything is OK with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabbie card hun, that purple is stunning! Hope your waiting time didn't feel as long as it really was Hugs sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you'll be home now Tanya hope your time at the hospital went quickly for you ........fabulous image and how sweet to say it reminded you of your mum and aunt the images are so cute and the colours used on your card is also lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful tags.love your colour combo and gorgeous pretty image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, I love the colour combo and that great background paper.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)