Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Thank you

Evening all

I have a CAS card to share today, I made this a couple of days ago, the idea formed in my head, and oddly enough actually worked on paper haha, normally I have ideas in my head then when I try to make them, they look totally different, and not quite as nice as I had imagined, lol! I'm happy enough with this one though :)

Ingredients
Sentiment - LOTV Simply Sophisticated, which I heat embossed :)
Medium - Promarkers
Everything else - Glossy Accents, Stickles

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the colours and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cas card Tanya. The little heart flowers look so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tags, I like the Cas design and all the sparkle
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tayna......So beautiful is your Cas card lovely image and colours and the added sparkle just complete's it to perfection hope your okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous tags.i love the sweet heart flowers and fab pretty cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card Tanya...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the glitter! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous CAS card Tanya! love it
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the sparkly hearts...
    Thanks for sharing with us at PTT..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I love the cloudy background and all the sparkle! isn't it great when an idea works just as well as you'd hoped?! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)