Followers

Thursday 25 July 2013

Baby Girl card

Evening everyone :)

I feed the cats inside each evening before I put them out, but it's raining tonight, so the wily little brats, after I fed them they've gone into hiding under the couch and I can't get them out, so I'm sitting here waiting to go to bed, so decided to do up a blog post of the card I made yesterday :) Little brat, hand is all covered in scratches, when I reach in to try and get her out she claws and bites, such a little pest haha! I've even put a spoon full of beef out to try and tempt her, but nothing doing. I may be here all night.

My sister's friend had a baby recently, and Sis asked me to make a card for her to send off, this is what I made, hope you like :)

I used the lovely Sleep Tight Baby by Tiddly Inks, isn't it darling?



Ingredients
Papers - Me to You Springtime by DoCrafts
Medium - Promarkers
Ribbon - Wild Orchid Crafts
Little buttons - Pink Gem Design
Button, Baker's Twine, Charm, Stickles, Glossy Accents - Ribbon Girl
Border - Martha Stewart Doily Punch
Everything else - Glamour Dust

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya.....this is so sweet, what an adorable image!

    Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies again, sending big hugs to you sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image Tanya, and wonderfully coloured, lovely designed.
    Hope you finally got to bed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tanya,

    Sweet baby card, thank you so much for sharing your inspirational work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge. challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous tags.i love your design and sparkle and the image is adorable :D
    cats are sneaky little animals aren`t they, mine likes to run under cupboards but I get the floor brush out or the hoover and he soon comes darting out.lol

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, and I am sure the new parents dd too! another wonderful entry. Thanks for joining us once more at Stamping Sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, so sweet!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Love the sparkle and the cute image! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Tags,I like the adorable image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly beautiful :)

    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. http://bunnyzoescrafts. blogspot.co.uk

    Julie (AnyOldCraft) GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card. thanks for getting Girlie at That craft place xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. really sweet card love the image thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)