Followers

Sunday 21 July 2013

Sending you happiness

Evening everybody! 

Hope everyone's enjoying the good weather, I went to the beach yesterday with my sister, it was lovely :) 

Tiddly Inks has a DT Call going at the moment, and since I absolutely adore their fantabulous images, I decided to enter :) 

Ingredients
Medium - Promarkers
Flowers -Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon - Ribbon Girl
Sentiment - LOTV Postmark Greetings
Charm - Ribbon Girl
Pearls - Wild Orchid Crafts
Border - Martha Stewart 
Corner Die - Whimsy corner die set
Swirl - Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish
Everything else - Glossy accents, stickles

As well as the DT Call, I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons - Bingo (Flowers/Digi/Pearls)

Thanks for looking and wish me luck for the DT Call :)
Tags xx

16 comments:

  1. Tanya what a beautiful card the image and layout is beautiful so pleased you had a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colour scheme. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image,the embellishments and the papers.
    Kevin xx Tags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger the last few weeks Tanya and hands up and admit this is mostly copy and paste, but just wanted to thank you for your visits whilst I have been poorly, hopefully when we return from holiday I will back to normal - whatever that is !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful,fabulous colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanya, lovely card, gorgeous image and colours, good luck with the DT call, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout and image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab summer card, love the colour palette,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous tags.your colours are really pretty and I love your sweet image and beautiful design.:D
    good luck in the DT call hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very sweet, love the summery colors, great design too. Thanks for sharing with us for our Bingo Challenge at CFAS.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous take on our sketch, Tanya, and I love the summery colours! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, so sweet and lovely colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Thanks for joining Our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great card for our anything goes challenge. I really love the colours you have used on your image.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week.

    Hugs,
    Linda xox
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely image, Gorgeous colours and a fabulous take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month, Tanya and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet!

    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)