Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013

Joanna Sheen GDT :)

Morning everyone! 

Please excuse any bad quality photos I take for the next little while, we just got new lights in the kitchen and I'm trying to get used to them! You see, we had these ugly strip lights in the kitchen before, very unsightly, but fantastic for taking pics of my cards :P Now we have fancy little rows of spotlights, but they're just not half as good for taking photos haha, I can't complain though, new lights were long overdue, our kitchen doesn't look quite so like a warehouse any more :D

It's my niece's christening today as well, and having had five christening card orders I can tell you now, finding enough relevant images on time was pretty difficult! So they'll be going up on here soon too - along with a picture of the epic cake I made for the tea and biscuits after the church service :)

Anyway, enough rambling. I'm GDT over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog today! Very exciting altogether :D Thank you for having me!


The theme is CITRUS COLOURS, so the first thing that came to my mind was lemonade, so I used this adorable lil guy :D

Ingredients
Ribbon - from my stash
Umbrella - "borrowed" from my parents' drinks cupboard :P 
Sentiment - printed off on the computer 
Corner - Whimsy Corner Die Set
Border- Martha Stewart Border Punch
Medium - Promarkers
Everything else - heaps of Glossy Accents and Stickles

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Old, new borrowed or blue (Old: ribbon, new: image, borrowed: The umbrella!, blue: the sky and the ice cube :D)

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest spot Tanya your card is gorgeous and you will do them proud well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning tags.i would love to be that little mouse right now and your citrus colours are fabulous :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Tanya, and well done on your GDT spot. Lovely design and one cute character, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Tanya. The colors are beautiful, and that cute little mouse looks so relaxed! Love it, and I think the picture quality is perfect- bright and colorful. Enjoy the new lights!
    Oh, and many thanks for playing along with us at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card for our challenge at PTW. Super cute Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I wish I could cool down that way. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge and don't forget we have a DT call out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the GDT spot Tanya, and love the card, such a cute HM image!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mouse looks super cool very cute, thanks for joining in the cutie pie challenge. Gem dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I love house mouse and this is such a sweet card. I love the little drinks umbrella as a embellishment, beautiful.

    Thanks for joining in at Creative inspirations.
    CraftyNatalie
    Guest Designer for Creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your GDT spot and love your fabulous, summery card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhhh, this is soooo cute! I love the image and the bright sunny colors, really nice! SO happy to have you play along with us at CC&CC for our Life's A Beach challenge. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your guest spot.. Love the bright summer color and the idea with the paper umbrella
    Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Life's a Beach
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card - I could do with that ice cube to put my feet on right now!

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely summery card, those ice cubes look very inviting LOL!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for playing and sharing your gorgeous creations with us at Here Come The Boys Challenge 'Anything Goes' hugs Woo & Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)