Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Another tag!

Morning everyone :)

This week's theme over at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge is 

No Cards Allowed

and this week, we have two fabulous sponsors :)

who are offering one lucky winner 5 digi stamps of their choice. We were lucky enough to be able to use some of their images for our DT projects this week, they really are so much fun!

AND

who are offering one lucky winner 3 digis of their choice. They have a fab selection of quirky and fun images, so you should go check them out!

So here's what I made for this challenge. I made a tag, and I'm really liking making them! :D So I had fun :)
The image is from Pink Cat Studio, isn't she funky? :D The ribbons are from Joanna Sheen, the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, the flowers, gem and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a MS border punch too. The paper I got at a local art shop.


A closeup of this trendy little lady, coloured with Promarkers, I used Stickles on her shopping bags and hairties and Glossy Accents on her shades and shoes.

A closeup of my flowers, all slathered with Stickles, as usual! Haha. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Bingo: Pink - Pearls - Glitter
Sir Stampalot Challenge - Crafty Passion - Pink, Sparkles, Flowers

Thanks for looking :) 
Tags xx

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous tag, I love the bright summery colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Tags, I like the image the bright colours and the sparkle.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sparkly tag! Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi She is super funky !! Love the glitter it makes her pop especially with the yellow !! I love your blog header too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanya this is gorgeous love the pink and yellow combo and the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun tag Tanya, love the sparkle. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tag Tanya - love all the girly glittery bits! and love the Harry Potter one! (prob need to read them again soon - although I'm a dedicated Lord of the Rings girl myself really lol!)
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute card! great use of your punches. love all the bright colors too. thanks for playing this week at Party Time Tuesdays during out Getting Punchy challenge! ~Cely PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely fun packed piece Tanya and really love all the hot sunny colours - even if the weathers nothing like.

    Thanks you so much for sharing your Crafty Passion with us at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, love all the sparkle and great colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow super cute tag, fab image, thanks for sharing with us at the pretty little ribbon shop blog, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute and fabulously fun tag! I love the adorable image and all that glitter! Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty tag. Thanks so much for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful bright colours. Have fun with the rest of the DT girls from MMCS challenges now I have left you all!!! Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenges.
    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)