Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Mischief Managed

Evening all

Today I made a tag :) This is only the second one I've ever made, I do like them a lot though! :D I'm rereading Harry Potter for the millionth time at the moment, so I have Harry Potter on the brain. There's just so many amazing quotes from the books though and I want to write them all down, every time I come across one now I have to stop, so it's taking me longer than usual to read them :P Anyway, back to my tag, here it is :)

This amazing image is from Bugaboo Stamps, the sentiment is Lili of the Valley, the swirls are a Marianne Designs die and the ribbons, gems and roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The paper is from a Forever Friends pack.

A closeup of the image, coloured with Promarkers, his wand, glasses and Hedwig's beak have Glossy Accents on them too. 

A closeup of the bow and rose, the rose was white, I coloured it black with a Promarker, and added some Gold Stickles to it also.

So that's me, I'm actually pretty happy with this...mainly because it has Harry Potter on it :D

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx


11 comments:

  1. Fab Tag Tanya. Great image and fabulous detail.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tanya. Fantastic card love the image, I love Harry Potter which I've read loads of times too. The layout is gorgeous as are the colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! This fabulous. I love the image and the colour and detailing are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOO cool! LOVE the glitter paper, and the image is darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tag Tanya. That image is fab - love Harry Potter!! The colours and details are just perfect.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tag Tanya....fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Tanya :-) the image is FAB and I love all the sparkle and colours :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Tanya! Love the sparkly background and the touch of glossy accents on the glasses. Thank you for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant tag, love that image and fab colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, I LOVE Harry Potter and this is adorable! I wish I was getting this on MY birthday! Thanks for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tag, Tanya!
    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)