Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Less is More Christmas Card

Evening everybody

Just a quick post tonight, it's very late and I'd meant to be in bed early tonight but time got away from me :( My back is in bits today, my bones ache a lot from time to time, and today is just one of those days! Hopefully it'll be painfree tomorrow :)

I saw the challenge over at Less is More as being gold, and this card came into my head. A while ago my darling mum bought me a cardmaking kit that she saw in Lidl, and at the time I thought it was going to be useless, but when I opened it up, there were a fair few nice bits in it, and I've actually used up most of it now! The tree is one of the bits from the kit :) I'm really not good at CAS cards, but I think this one worked out Ok enough I guess.

The tree is from the Lidl kit, the sentiment is LOTV and the corners, gems and ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

A closeup of the tree, a great find on my mum's behalf! :)

I'd like to enter this into the following:

So that's me, thanks for looking,
Night night :)
Tags xx

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous LIM card Tanya. Lovely!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely gold on this one Tanya!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tanya love the layout and the little tree is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely christmas card.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I love the tree! You can often pick up some real crafty bargains in Lidl, Home Bargains, Poundland etc.

    Sharon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tanya. A fabulous design and I love that tree too!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUst Gorgeous. Fabulous colours and I LOve that tree.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Tanya, very bright and vibrant christmas card, i love your gilding tree, great work Tanya, i hope you're better with your pain and i hope a good week for you.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca Spain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sparkle! It just goes to show you never know where you're going to spot something useful for crafting, even at Lidl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the cats in your blog header by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card Tanya - simple but oh so effective!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very opulent and Christmassy

    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely Christmas Card tags - so pretty.

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous CAS card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely festive card, it looks great all in gold. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous CAS card! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute tree, love your gold border.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)