Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape

Good afternoon all,

It's sunny here at the moment...but it's also raining. I just don't get it lol. I was all set to go out for a walk to get some air and weightbearing exercise for my bones, and now it's raining. Grrrr! I hate being cooped up :(

So obviously, I turned to crafting instead! I'm rereading the Harry Potter books for the millionth time at the moment, so I've got Harry Potter on the brain. I'm obsessed. I tend to get obsessed with books - Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones... you just can't beat a good book! :D So here's what I made today :)

The image is from Bugaboo, the corners, rose and gem are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the charm is from Ribbon Girl, I printed the sentiment off the computer (it's a quote from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), the swirl is a Marianne Design die, the butterflies are a MS punch, the papers and ribbon came from my stash and I made the pin myself. 

A closeup of the image. Snape is one of my favourite Harry Potter characters! Even since before the movies existed I had a bit of a crush on him, and then when the movies came out and he was played by Alan Rickman...yummy :D I just think these Bugaboo images are so cute :)

A closeup of my bow, charm and pin - it's the first pin I've ever made, so I guess I'm happy enough with it.

A closeup of the main bit of the card, I had originally thought to make a circular tag, but then decided to make it into a card :) 

The quote. So basically this is a love card I guess, for someone to profess their undying love for someone else even after a very long time.

And for all the Harry Potter fans - if you haven't watched this video, watch it now - I think it's brilliant :D
Potter Puppet Pals - The Mysterious Ticking Noise

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking, I hope you like it.
Tags xx

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tanya. Love the image, papers and layout. Your pin is lovely too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image....great papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Tanya. Snape looks fab, might have to invest in these digi's.Love the Harry Potter books too!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya ..your cards are absolutely fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a real fun character and the greens look fab! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon says Stamp & Show.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Tags, Snape looks fab, I like the papers the design, the pin and the charm
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, Thanks for taking part in the Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Very lovely papers, design and image. :)

    pay per click training

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tanya, Fabulous card. Love the Snape image and all of the details and colours you have used.
    Potter continues to fascinate. We visited the Harry Potter Studio Tour (GB)the other week where lots of the sets and props are on display. A fabulous day was had by all.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, lovely design. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, lots to look at, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool card! Love the papers and image. Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. We hope you will join us next week when our challenge will be lots of die cuts! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card the layout is great and just love that charm.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card! I love the colour combo and all the charming detail. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, and great details. Thank you for joining in this week's Totally papercrafts challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, I love the image and great colours combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Cutie pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)