Followers

Friday 20 July 2012

Down on the Farm

Morning everyone :)

The sun is shining so I'm happy :) I have my niece today for the day, we're going for a stroll round town, taking in the sweet shop, toy shop, cinema and somewhere for dinner, so should be fun :)

I made this card for my dad, it's his 60th birthday in August, we're having a big party for him, I can't wait! He's a retired farmer, so when I saw this digi on Just Inklined, I had to have it :)

The image is from Just Inklined, the pearls and jute are from Ribbon Girl, the papers are Nitwits and Forever Friends, and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

A closeup of this gorgeous image! I coloured it with Promarkers and put Glossy Accents on the red part of the tractor :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

I'm also entering this into Brenda's Poppy Challenge on her blog, she took some lovely photos of poppies in the fields in her area and has a candy challenge based on that :) Such a beautiful idea! Here's her post with the photos, they're so idyllic.

Thanks for looking :) 
Tags xx


17 comments:

  1. Love this Tanya...love the image and love the fabulous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanya,

    That sounds like the perfect afternoon out especially the sweetshop.

    Love your bright red tractor, think it must be Massey Ferguson. As it's red you could enter into my puppy challenge, doesn't have to have a poppy just the colour red is great.

    Have a great weekend and really hope sun shines.

    B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card tag's, I love the image, the colours and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Tanya! lovely shiny red tractor!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for the PFP challenge this week. Brought back some memories as my Son loved tractors. Happy Birthday to your Dad next month. Thanks for playing, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image for a birthday card! Very nice! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red tractor. Brilliant image and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tanya, so sorry I've not been over to visit for ages! Life has just been so hectic lately that I'm not being a very good blogger at all.

    Will try hader!!!

    Gorgeous card - bet your dad will love it. Perfect image and colouring and great colour choices.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Tanya, great image, bet your Dad will love it...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really great card Tanya, love the image and wonderful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much linking up Tanya, good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing your card with the DT from SSS and S. Love the colors and the tractor image is just great, fabulously colored good luck hugs terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant card! Fab colours! Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful creation, thanks for joining in with Diva's 'Anything Goes' challenge this week and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great take on the sketch and coming from the farm myself I absolutely LOVE your card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)