Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

We're all mad here...

Evening all :)

My crafty mojo decided to go on holiday all this week, but it seems to be back now :D It happens every time I get new stash for some reason, I just can't make anything work :( I think I get overwhelmed with all the new choices I have to make lol :P

Anyway, I made a couple of cards today that I'm actually kind of happy with! So here's the first one :) When I saw this Cheshire cat image on Bugaboo, I had to buy it! It reminds me of my friend Saoirse, she's a crazy cat lady and Alice in Wonderland reminds me of her too :P

The papers are from my new pack by We R Memory Keepers, the butterflies are an MS punch, the image is from Bugaboo, the corner and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the sentiment/banner I printed out on the computer and cut out then :)

A closeup of this sweet take on a well known image! I think he's just adorable. I coloured him with Promarkers and put Glossy Accents on his famous smile.

A closeup of the sentiment, I'm pretty happy with how it came out, usually when I print sentiments off I hate them, but this one came out quite well I think.

A closeup of the butterflies with purple Stickle centres.

I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card - it's not very interesting craftily speaking, but I put another Alice in Wonderland quote in there:


“Do you think I've gone round the bend?"

"I'm afraid so. 

You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. 
But I'll tell you a secret. 

All the best people are.” 

It's a major part of the card, so I didn't want to leave it out of this post :P 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

So that's my card, I'll put the other ones up tomorrow :)
Thanks for looking,
Nighty night!
Tags xx


15 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya gorgeous card the image is adorable love the colours you have used and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and great image Tanya...love those papers too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright fun card Tanya, that sentiment would do well above my front door !

    Have a lovely Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Tags, it made me smile, I like the image, the vibrant colours and the wee butterflies.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Tanya and great colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love the bright bold colours and the little butterflies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and super cute card.
    Thanks for jonining us at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Tanya, this is gorgeous, love the image and bright colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Tanya, What a fabulous card and lovely bright colours. I love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and sweet card Tanya. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. He he what a fun card. Thanks for playing at TG.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card...so much fun. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - love the sentiment
    Thanks for sharing with us at PP this week
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)