Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Birthday Girls

Morning all :)

This week over at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge Blog, the theme is

Birthday Girls

and this week's sponsor is
My Mum's Craft Shop who are offering one lucky winner a £10 gift voucher to the shop. 

Here's my card for this challenge :)
The image is from Bugaboo, the sentiment is Lili of the Valley, the flowers, ribbon, gems and corner are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the paper is from the Lucy Cromwell by Papermania pack, the lace is from Ribbon Girl and the leaves are a punch by Martha Stewart.


A closeup of this adorable image, it's one of my favourites. I coloured her with Promarkers and put Stickles on the flowers and band on her hat.

A closeup of the sentiment, I love this green ink :)


My flowers, I put Stickles on them :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tanya I love the image (how did I miss that one) beautifully coloured and the layout is soooo pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card Tanya, love the glittery bits! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Tanya. Great image and a fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card TAnya. Love the image and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, gorgeous colouring. Love the corner and your flowers are stunning. Tha ka so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image and lovely design. Cute card! Love the flower accented with stickles. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)