Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Bright baby girl card

Evening all :)

I was just about to head to bed when Scraps the outside cat decided it was time to jump up on my knee and fall asleep. Since this is the first time she's ever actually voluntarily sat on my knee, I don't have the heart to put her out yet :( So here I am blogging when I should be sleeping :P She's so warm and cosy!

I made this card this evening, I've made a fair few baby cards in the last little while and I was bored of doing pastel colours so I made a bright one :) 

The image and sentiment are from LOTV, the pearls and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the leaf is a MS punch, the papers are MME and the doily is from my stash.

A closeup of the image, coloured with Promarkers, I put Stickles on the spots and Glossy Accents on the leaves.

A closeup of my Stickly flowers :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Nighty night
Tags xx


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love the image and the bright colours. You do bold and bright so well.
    Hope you managed to get some sleep!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the colours look fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tanya love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tag's, the image is adorable I like the flowers and the doily.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops not sure what happened there?? love your card Tanya, can see you like LOTV too - did you see the new Christmas release? If you are interested in attending any crafty crops just leave me a msg on the blog. hugs and keep crafting and thanks for joinging Di's Digi download challenges too Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable card!! Love that sweet image and how well everything goes together! Love all the polka dots!!

    Great job with the sketch!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright and lovely card! It's just darling! Hope you got some sleep and that Scraps didn't make you stay up much longer! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Tanya, love the bold colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)