Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

About the Boys - And my news!

Hey everybody!

I found out last week that I made it onto another Design Team! This time, it's My Mum's Craft Shop! I'm so excited about this, but couldn't say anything til today when the new challenge came out :D I'm well happy though :) The DT ladies over there are so talented - you should go have a look at their blogs too.

The theme this week for the challenge is 


 and the sponsor is the wonderful 


who are giving the winner the choice of SIX digis from their store.

So here's my card, I used a DigiStamp Boutique image called Spaceman Henry, I think he's lovely, having his adventures on the moon I'd imagine hehe :D

The papers are from the Bo Bunny Alora paper pack, the image as I said before is Spaceman Henry from Digistamp Boutique, the stars I cut out myself from scraps and Stickled up, the border is a MS punch and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.


A closeup of this darling image! I coloured him with Promarkers and put Stickles on the little stars and you can't see it at all in this photo but on all the green bits there's Glossy Accents too. 

So that's my first DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop, thanks so much again to all the girls over there for taking me on board :D

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx





15 comments:

  1. What a fabulous, vibrant card I just love it!
    Congratulations on yo0ur new DT role too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your DT position....Fabulous news...
    Fabulous card. Fabulous colours...LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable card. I really like the primary color scheme and the image is so darn cute! Nicely done. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Dt post. Another fab card today, love the bright colours and image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT, and I love your bright, happy, fun ,card...fabulous.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments .

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new DT...well deserved! Great card, too...so bright and cheerful and that image is just fab!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Love your fab, fun card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Tags, love the very cute image. Huge congrats on the DT hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Tags on your new DT spot, they are lucky to have you, Your card is fabulous, I like the image and the vibrant papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new DT...Fabulous card, so cute.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card, love the bright colours :0

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

    Congrats on your new DT

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this is gorgeous, I love the bright colours and fun and seet image.. congrats too on your new DT :D Enjoy. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, I know a little boy who would adore this! Love your layout and such great colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for joining us at SnS with your fabbie card, love the bright colours
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)