Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Thank you card

Evening all :)

It's back to rain here, that makes me sad! I'm having a barbeque on Saturday for my 24th birthday, but it looks like it's going to have to be an inside barbeque :( oh well!

Anyway, here's a card I made today for my sister to give someone who gave her daughter some fabulous birthday presents :)

I'm just loving my bright coloured paper at the moment haha :P These are from the Bo Bunny Alora pack. The image is from Bugaboo and the flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


A closeup of the image, coloured with Promarkers, I also put Glossy Accents on the water, heart and the kitty's nose :) 

A closeup of the flowers :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Bingo - Ribbon/Free/Blooms

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate all the visitors to my blog :) 
Nighty night!
Tags xx



11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tanya,love your image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Tanya and such a fresh colour palette.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya,
    Thanks for playing in our Sentiment challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like how you have created this card with your sketch design and great designer papers!! Such a cute card, it made me smile !!!
    Hugs
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUst Gorgeous! Fabulous colours Tanya...LOving the image too.
    Chrissyxx
    Oh! Fingers crossed for Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Tanya! Love this color combo. Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at PTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Tanya. Love the image and great layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Tanya, I love the cute image and the colours are wonderful.
    Thanks so much for joining us in the Sketch n Stash challenge.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love the image and bright colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab creation Tanya, very pretty
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. bautiful card and the image is gorgeous
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous design and love the bold colors with those Bo Bunny papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)