Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bright and cheerful :)

Evening all

Another rainy day here! I was super tired as well for some reason, didn't want to get out of bed at all this morning! Got my consultation appointment through the post this morning with the surgeon who'll operate on my knee, I have a tear in the cartilage that's been there for a long time, but up til this point, I was too ill to undergo surgery, so hopefully soon I'll have a pain-free knee!

I made a really bright summery card today, maybe making up for the weather haha, here it is anyway :)

The image is from Bugaboo, the sentiment is LOTV, the ribbon is from Joanna Sheen, the gems and corners are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the papers are from my stash.

A closeup of the image, coloured with Promarkers with gems for the flower centres and her bow :)

Sentiment

Pretty ribbon

So that's my card, very bright and pretty simple!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - 3, 2, 1 - Three papers, Two corners, One ribbon

Thanks for looking :)
Nighty night!
Tags xx




11 comments:

  1. Morning Tags gorgeous card love the image and the bright and cheery colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya - lovely summer sunshine card! great image and lovely colouring!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUst Gorgeous. Fabulous colours. Fabulous image...LOve it.
    Chrissyxx
    Fingers crossed for you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little girl. I love your bright sunny style!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card with gorgeous colors. Love your layout and image.
    Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what a cutie and a lovely bright card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card. love those bright colours.
    hugs
    jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card.So cheerful and Summery.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning tanya.i love your fabulous bright colours and really fab image.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW fabulous Bright, cheery and fun card, Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tanya, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)