Followers

Friday 22 June 2012

Dad's birthday card

Afternoon everyone!

Just a quick post for now with a card I made last night, a birthday card for a dad, mine is going to be 60 in August so I'm making loads of suitable birthday cards in plenty of time!

So here it is :)

This adorable image is from Lili of the Valley, as is the sentiment, the papers are from my trusty Bo Bunny Alora pack and the gems and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also used my MS punch. 

A closeup of the image, coloured with Promarkers and I put Glossy Accents on the letters and tools, you can't see that very clearly form the photos though, but it is there! :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :) 
Tags xx



11 comments:

  1. aww very cute,

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love the image and the bright sunny colours. Perfect card for a Dad!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Tanya, Your Dad will love it. The bright colours are lovely and such a sweet image.
    Thanks for taking part in our Birthday Challenge at MAWTT
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tanya, love the cute bear...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Tag's, I like the vibrant colours and the fab image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Tags, love the very cute image and fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Tanya, the image is just so cute.
    Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Tanya. Great image and layout. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tanya, Ah this is super, what a great card, I used the same image for my Dads fathers day card, its so cute. Thanks for sharing with us on our Birthday Celebrations on MAWTT, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey tanya

    Fabulous card - love this LOTV image - brilliant!

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Ta-ra for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card Tanya! Love the great image and colours! Thank you for joining in with our 3rd birthday celebrations at MAWTT this fortnight! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)