Followers

Sunday 3 June 2012

Love this image!

hey everybody :)

I haven't posted a card in a couple of days, I wasn't well the last few days and just didn't feel like crafting! But I'm on the mend now, so I spent the evening in the craft room - I got a delivery from LOTV during the week and hadn't played with it til now, so I had lots of fun :D Here's my card:

The image and sentiment are from LOTV, the flowers and corners are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the ribbon is from Joanna Sheen, the pink/brown papers are from a Forever Friends pack and the newsprint one is from a Glitz It pack.


A closeup of the image, it's SO cute - I think it's going to get a lot of use! I'm pretty happy with my colouring! It took me a couple of goes to get it the way I wanted, but I was happy enough with this one :) I added Stickles of course :P


My Stickles-edged flowers, I only today discovered that stems are not waste products, but can be used on the card haha, I quite like it! :D

I'm in LOVE with these corners. I think they really finish off a card nicely :)

So that's my card, my mojo was gone away but I think it turned out OKish just the same :)

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tanya.
    Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tanya,love the stamp and your wonderful design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUst Gorgeous...The cutest of images and I LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love the image and the colours are great too. Glad you are feeling better now.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. morning sweetie, I love the colour you have used on this fabulous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tags, fab card - love the image, so sweet! You've done better than me picking a fav, I couldn't do it!!

    Great layout as well, will have to go investigate this weeks Papertake.

    Have a good weekend.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tags, I'm back again with my official Sweet Stampin hat on this time to say thanks for joining in with us with your favourite stamp.

    Still love the card!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these little LOTV mice. Fab card tags. Love the colours and layout. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you haven't been feeling too good, but it doesn't look like it's put you off your card making. What a lovely stamp & so beautifully coloured. Great work. Thanks also for the super duper comment you left on my HP card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card. I love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are recovered now. Gorgeous card, such a fun image beautifully coloured and I love thse corners too. Congrats on The FF DT too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, love the coloured image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card tags x You're colouring is super and I adore that great LOTV image x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Tanya, a fabulous design, gorgeous image and such so adorable details.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining in to Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this amazing creation

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute card Tanya, gorgeous LOTV image and beautiful colouring and details too :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)