Followers

Sunday 10 June 2012

Birthday card for a horsey person!

Hey everybody :)

I had my best friend out to the house last night, I hadn't seen her properly in ages so that was nice and I had a bag of my clothes to give her in my room for ages lol, so we're both happy now that she has it :P She's also insane about horses, and that inspired me to make this card! :) So here it is. I think it's suitable for a horse-mad girlie of any age :)

I got this LOTV image with Saoirse in mind. The image is also from LOTV. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from Ribbon Girl. The papers are brand new and are from a Bo Bunny pack. Not my usual colours but I'm trying to branch out here!

A closeup of this ADORABLE image, coloured with Promarkers.

A closeup of my flowers

My sentiment, using green ink :D It's my first ink pad that isn't black lol.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx




10 comments:

  1. Just Gorgeous! The cutest of images...I LOve your lime green and that oh! soooo pretty red ribbon. All Fab colours..LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card , such a lovely image and colours, perfect.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...fab image and your colours are gorgeous, especially that lush red ribbon!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Tanya and love that image - and the colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanya. Isn't this an adorable image - and so perfect for a pony-mad girl too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tags, this is so gorgeous. Love the sweet image and the pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright colours! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge for June and Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card love the image and the ribbon is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Tags, the image is adorable, I like the papers the flowers and the bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Tanya, love the cute image and beautiful bright colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)