Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Just For You

Evening everyone :)

I got a load of new stash during the week - my postman must hate me - 7 parcels in one day! In fairness, I was expecting them to come in dribs and drabs, but no, they all came on the one day. Haha.

So I had great fun opening them all up and playing with them, it was great fun :D This is one of the cards I made, and it pretty much has everything new on it except for the stamp and sentiment :P I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! :D

The papers are from a Wild Rose Studio pack called Annabelle's Meadow, the flourish is a Marianne Designs swirl, the flowers, pearls, gems and ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the image and sentiment are from Lili of the Valley. You can't see it very clearly, but the sky is done with Cosmic Shimmer, which I got and really like, it's all shimmery!

A closeup of my flowers and swirl, all of which are new! And the swirl is covered with Stickles too :)

A closeup of the image, I think this is just such a sweet image :) I added gems to the flowers and a little pearl to her hat :)

So that's that, I really like all my new bits and pieces :D 

I'd like to enter this into the following:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Ice Cream Colours (pink, white, blue, green, yellow)

Thanks for looking :)
Nighty night!
Tags xx




18 comments:

  1. Hi Tags gorgeous card love the image, the design of the card is fab and love your new papers, swirl well everything. Have a great day hope you are keeping well. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to have seen a haul video of seven parcels!! Ha ha lol !! Lovely card and gorgeous colours Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEVEN?!?! In one day?! I'm impressed, lol. Gorgeous card hun, love the image, the colours and the pretty details. Beautiful. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, lucky you, must have felt like Christmas had come early. Great card, love the image and those very pretty papers.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie...
    This is gorgeous I am loving the colours...
    Happy hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUst Gorgeous! LOve the stamp. LOve your colours. LOve the little pearl on her hat..
    Chrissyxx
    Sounds as though Christmas came early at your house he! he!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card Tanya and just love the summery colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifully bright and cheery card Tanya.

    Thanks you so much for joining in our Ice Cream Colours theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, seven parcels, lucky you. This is so cute, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very bright and cheery colours...such a sweet image too. Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, so pretty! Sounds like you are going to be having fun with your new stash!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so gorgeous - love the colours and fab flowers!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo super little card ... what a cute little image and love the papers ... hope you had fun opening all your parcels ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a gorgeous card so cute and a lovely image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tanya, looking forward to working with you, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww...such a sweet image and love the layout and pretty colours.
    I'm also looking forward to working with you.
    Have a lovely day!

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Tanya, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh this is so pretty . gorgeous flowers and die cuts
    Thanks for joining is at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)