Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

Thank you card

Good afternoon everybody

The sun has actually been shining here today! I've not been feeling well today so have been snuggled up in my PJs, but everything just seems nicer when the sun is shining, no? :) I've had my boyfriend here to give me cuddles as well, so I'm well looked after!

This is the card I made, I coloured in the image a while ago and put it together then today :)

The papers are from Wild Rose Studio's Annabelle's Meadow pack, the image and sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, I used a doily that I coloured pink with a Promarker, the flowers and ribbons are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a Martha Stewart punch and Marianne's Design swirl die.

A closeup of the image, coloured with Promarkers, I added Stickles to the flower and used some seed beads for the centre of the flower :) 

A closeup of my flowers and swirl :) 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx


20 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Tanya and love those beads in the flower! and the colours & papers are great!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love all the bright colours and the beads in the centre of the flower look great too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty card Tanya.
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week.
    Hugs
    JAyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tags, I like the sweet image the papers and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is just gorgeous hun! Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all need a pyjama day now and then, LOL! A fab card, so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Love that image.

    Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya Tanya x fab card the colouring is fantastic . The embellies , swirls and flowers are just gorgeous , tfs
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Love the seed beads, nice touch. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. JUst Gorgeous Tags....LOving this image and your colours are Fabulous.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tanya, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really pretty card..so sweet :0)..thanks for sharing it at PFP..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Acccch what a cutie pie Images and I love your centre of the flower.. your card is absolutely adorable...love your card

    I am also joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge, my card is number 177 would you mind to see it on my blog :) many thanks before :) Love, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie wow this is stunning, just perfect huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your background - great way to use up some scraps!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for joining my blog Tanya. You have some gorgeous cards and I will look forward to following you.
    Love Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. super card hun thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful summery card. Thankyou for entering our challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is simply fantastic! I just love your attention to detail! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)