Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

My good news! :D

Hey everybody,

Just a quick post til later to share my news - I was chosen to be a DT member of the Forever Friends Challenge Blog! We were told a few days ago but had to wait til today to shout it from the rooftops hehe :) I'm so happy, I never in a million years thought I'd get picked EVER to be on a Design Team :D So I'm well happy, I treated myself to a load of Forever Friends stamps as a celebratory prize for myself :P I'm on the fortnightly team, my first card will be up on the blog on June 11th, everyone should join in and play with us :)


Thanks for reading :)

Tags xx

10 comments:

  1. Wohh!! Congratulations..Fabulous news.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your DT position Tags - well deserved!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! Big congrats Tags - and very well deserved! Have fun!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just wonderful news hun! Huge congratulations, I can't wait to see your wonderful DT creations :o) Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fabulous news Tanya, Congratulations and look forward to seeing your gorgeous DT makes...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge Congratulations Tags, way to go girl. You must be so excited.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooHoo! Congratulations!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Tanya, looking forward to working together :o)
    Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tags - wayhey! Well done you - I'm not surprised you made it onto a DT, your cards are fab.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)