Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Today's card

Evening everyone :)

First of all, I'd like to say a big thank you to the DT over at Penny Black and More who chose one of my cards to be in their Spotlight of the Month feature, I'm happy out :D Also, I'd like to say thanks to Brenda of Floral Fantasies, as I won a candy from her, and all of it is AMAZING! I'm now totally addicted to Glossy Accents!

So I'd like to share my card with you - I'm actually happy with how it turned out! Which doesn't happen very often for me at all :) It's an unusual colour scheme for me, not that I don't like it, I just don't have ANY papers that go with, or are red! I just can't seem to find them :P I like how summery these colours look though :)

So this is my card :D The papers are from a Bo Bunny pack called Alora I think. The image is from Milk Coffee, they have such cute digis! The ribbon and gems are from Wild Orchid crafts. The swirl is a Marianne Design one. The birdcage I won in the candy, along with the red ink that I used to colour it, and the Glossy Accents that are coating it.  


A closeup of this darling image, which is also accented with Glossy Accents :D It's coloured with Promarkers.

My bow and Glossy Accented Swirl (I'm addicted to this stuff now!)

A closeup of this birdcage, I actually love this diecut, it's beautiful.

So that's my card :)

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous card no wonder you are happy with it love the colours and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image, lovely summery colours, fab layout - great card!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tanya,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card Tags, the colours are wonderful I like the bird and the cage.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Tags, love the image and the colours are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Tanya, lovely your colouring of the bird and all your glossiness :0)
    Hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with wonderfully bright colors! thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)