Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Believe in Fairies

I don't know what this card is for really, I love the image and the sentiment as well, so I guess it could be for anything :) I just had to make some sort of card. Crafting and Disney movies hike a low mood up so I got right into it today, and got joined halfway through by my wonderful niece who snuggled in and made my day a little bit brighter :) She's a little ray of sunshine! She punched the butterflies for me :)

Here it is. I got a new DCWV paper pack today, the checkered paper is from that :) It's such a pretty pack. The image and sentiment are LOTV. The butterflies are my MS punch. And the ribbon came from Ribbon Girl. And everything's dusted with Stickles as usual these days :P

Close up of the image, coloured with Promarkers and covered in Star Dust Stickles. 

A close up of the sentiment :) 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
and

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya. Love the bright, happy colours and why not a liberal sprinkling of glitter too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the pretty colours. One of my favourite LOTV images too. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. I love the bright cheery colours and the bow, colouring and sparkle makes it perfect. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and such an adorable image. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how colourful and bright, this is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)