Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Old Fart Birthday Card

I got this Bugaboo digi with my dad in mind, his birthday's not for ages, but I decided to try him out :) So this is what I came up with!

The newspaper paper is from the Forever Friends man pack, the rest of the papers and the gems are from my stash. The image and sentiment are Bugaboo. I love Gus!


A closeup of this funny funny image!

So that's it, a pretty plain card, but I'm happy enough with how it came out really :)

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

4 comments:

  1. Perfect humor card. Don't you just love Gus? Love the plaid paper especially. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the fab image and sentiment...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design & Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! love your coloring! thanks for playing this weeks "Stella says Sketch" challenge at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This did make me laugh thanks for sharing and Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)