Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tequila

Hey everybody!

It's grey and rainy and windy out, so i snuggled up and did some crafting instead of leaving the house :P fun fun fun :D and this is the first card I made today! I didn't make it for my sister, but I sure as hell had her in mind when I made this :P hehehe. So here it is.

I used a digi stamp from Bugaboo that I won on a challenge a few weeks back :) The sentiment came with it. Then I just layered up some papers that I had in my stash, added the ribbon, stars and gems and that was it. Pretty simple :) I used a sketch from Catch the Bug Blog for this card :)


A closeup of this wonderful lady! I love it!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking y'all :)

Tags xxx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tanya, Stella always make me chuckle and brings back memories lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Tanya.Gotta love Ruby! She looks wonderful in her element! Thanks so much for participating in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so glad to see you participating! ~~Sammibug~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is fantastic, Tanya! I love your bright colors! I hope they offered a pick-me-up during your gray day! :0)
    Thanks for joining us for the Stella Says Sketch Challenge over at Catch the Bug, and we hope to see you back for the next one!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me giggle! very colourful and eye catching, Fabulous Job, Thanks for Playing along, at Paper Crafting Journey

    Hugs

    Lou P DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)