Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

Blog Awards

I got two more blog awards from the lovely Kate, I'm well happy with myself hehe :P Thanks Kate, you rock :) As does your blog!

The first one is the Liebster Award, for bloggers with less than 200 followers (I have a looooooong way to go before I can't fit into that category haha).




The Rules:
  1. Put the link to whoever gave you the award.
  2. Put the award in your post.
  3. Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
  4. Let them know you awarded them.

I'm sending this on to:
Rachel - Ladybird Dreams
Hazel - Simply Me



And the second one is the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks again Kate :P


The Rules:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger image to your blog post.
Rachel - Ladybird Dreams
Maggie - Emily's Nan
Hazel - Simply Me
Kevin - McCraftys Cards

I don't really know 15 bloggers, so 6 will have to do :P 

7 Facts:

1. I have a couple of lumps missing out of my right ear since birth, it looks like it got nibbled by a mouse. My mother's right ear is also the same!

2. I can turn my feet backwards due to my hypermobile hips.

3. I play piano and clarinet.

4. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, and really wished that I could go to Hogwarts!

5. My biggest fear is fire. I had a nightmare when I was about 4 that I got trapped in a burning building, and since then I've been terrified.

6. My eyesight is insanely bad. I've been wearing glasses since I was 8 and if you took them off me now, I'd be in serious trouble :P 

7. I'm addicted to jellies, Haribo, Natural Confectionary Company etc, and there's a local sweet shop called Sweet Corner (best shop ever!!) that I raid every week. :D

So that's me, thanks for the awards Kate, and thanks to everyone else for providing me with inspiration and aspiration to be a good cardmaker! 




1 comment:

  1. hiya tags x thank so much for my versatile award x you are so good to think of me x thanks also for the lovely comments on my craft storage on my blog x i will add the badge and pass on the award x thanks again tags and have a lovely weekend and happy crafting
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)