Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Thank you card

Hey everybody :)

Busy crafting day today, when I feel down I retreat into my own little world and watch Disney movies and make happy cards, so I spent all day today doing that. It helps a little bit to feel better about yourself! :) So this is the second card I've made today.

In total, I've been in hospital for the last 8 months, and (fingers crossed) that's coming to an end in the next couple of weeks, so I have a lot of people to thank for looking after me :) So I have a lot of thank you cards to make :P And this is the first one of many, I'll probably make loads more today as well. Crafting and Disney together, for me, is the best cure for feeling low :) well... that and shoe shopping :P But now I'm just rambling, so forgive me! Here's my card:

I used a sketch for this from Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog.
This is a digi stamp, and unfortunately I can't remember where it came from. It's so pretty though, I love butterflies :) The sentiment is from LOTV and the purple butterflies are a MS punch, as is the border punch. This is the first time I've used both of those punches, they're brand new! The ribbon is from a pack in my stash and the papers and gems are from my stash as well, as are the gems. I used nice Spring colours cos it's all rainy here and I wanted to brighten my day a bit.


LOTV sentiment and my new butterflies :)

A close up of the digi, I used bucketloads of Stickles in Purple and Star Dust on everything, they're new as well and I'm overexcited about them as you can see, I love sparkly things :) This was coloured with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges: 

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

8 comments:

  1. A really lovely card, I like the fab colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Tanya, the colours work perfectly together.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Things with Wings theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely sweet card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, really pretty. Love the colour and the little butterflies.
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty,
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz for our dies & punches challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)