Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Birthday Boy Card

Hello

Another day, another card. This one was requested by my neighbour for her nephew's 21st birthday. So this is what I came up with.

The lady I made it for likes bigger cards so instead of my usual 6x6 I used an A5 (I think?) size card. It's big! I cut the stars out freehand, took a few attempts to get them right haha :P the blue patterned paper is from the Forever Friends man collection, the yellow spotty one is DCWV. The sentiment is LOTV and the image is Meljen's Designs. The numbers and other papers are from my stash. And there's a generous helping of Stickles as well, as always! :P

A close up of this image, I really like it! It's a digi, sooo handy cos the only boy image i have really is a boy with a football and the guy this card is for isn't into football apparently, so that wouldn't have worked! And cos I could download it straight away, I was able to get started on the card as soon as I was asked for it :)

I'd like to enter this into the following:

So that's me for now, thanks for looking, I hope you like it.
Tags xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)