Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

Birthday card

Hi everyone.

I'm in the middle of making wedding invites for a good friend of mine, they're quite detailed so take a long time, I haven't had too much time to make anything else lately! I'll be putting the invitations up at a later stage, I don't want to put them up before the couple have sent them.

I took a bit of time out to make a card today though, so here it is. My mojo was gone AWOL, so it was hard :( and took ages!


So this is what I made. I used papers from my stash, the image and sentiment are LOTV, the pearl and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the ribbon and cupcake are from Ribbon Girl.

Closeup of this cute charm

Close up of the image, I Stickled the icing on the cakes.

So that's all for now really. I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Bingo (Charm, Punches, Ribbon)

Thanks for looking 
Tags xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tag's, I like the sweet image, the design and the little charm.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute and adorable little charm too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant creation hun! Thanks for playing this week over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure sweetness, that image is adorable.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tags, love your take on the inspiration photo, thanks for joining us at CES this week, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Sketch saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, wow this is fabulous!! Thank you so much for playing at CES...good luck! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)