Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Magical Birthday

OK, last post for today. Three is way too much for one day but I couldn't stop myself. I had the idea for this card in my head for ages, so with the help of a sketch, I was able to make it :) It's for my beautiful niece Hana's 7th birthday, which isn't for a while yet, but as I said I had the idea so wanted to have it on paper. She does ballet, so that's why I chose a ballet theme :)

So this is my card :) She's such a little girly girl, hence the explosion of pink :P I used a LOTV Dainty Dancing stamp and a LOTV sentiment as well from their Dreamy Days set. The butterflies are my new MS punch, and the border is a new MS punch as well :) In fact, most of the stuff I use at the moment is all new! The papers I had in my stash already, and the gems. I put Star Dust Stickles on all the borders to get some sparkle. The ribbon and beautiful little charm are from Ribbon Girl. I coloured her in with Promarkers.

There's the sentiment, it's so pretty!

A close up of this beautiful stamp, it's so pretty! I put Stickles on her skirt as well, it's just hard to see.

The bow and ballet shoes charm :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xxx

8 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, a gorgeous image, lovely colours and the ballet shoes charm is lovely

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card.the image is so sweet and i love your fab pretty colours and design.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I love all your sparkle, thanks for joinnig us at I &hearts ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is supercute and I love that image, thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and teh image is amazing. Great colours to
    Love it
    many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Tags - love the image and the pink combo!! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry for the late comment x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)