Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Birthday Card

My sister's birthday is coming up, so I'm needing to make some birthday cards for everyone to give to her :) So here's the first one that I made today. She grown up and all glamourous and whatnot so I wanted to make a nice card, but this is what I came up with anyway :) I used a sketch from Cute Card Thursday for this :)

The stamp and sentiment are LOTV, the papers are from my stash and the flowers, ribbon and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

A closeup of the image, my colouring is terrible :P I need to get more Promarkers, I don't have half enough!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love the pretty colours and that image is so cute!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Tanya. Love your sweet image. Thanks you for joining us a Craft Your Passion this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tags

    This is a fabulous card - another cute LOTV image - awesome.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so cute and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)