Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

Mother's Day

I made this card for my mum for Mother's Day. I had originally made a different card for her, but that got used for another mummy :) so I made this one for her.

So this is it, the papers are DCWV Painted Petals and Forever Friends New Arrival. The flowers and pearls are Wild Orchid Crafts, the image and sentiment are LOTV, and the ribbon and gorgeous charm are from Ribbon Girl. 


A close up of the image, I got some lovely new pastel Promarkers, so I had fun using them on this card! 
A close up of the charm :) it's so pretty.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx


10 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'Add a Charm' challenge. Good Luck. Diane (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tags, I like the sweet image, the colours and the charm.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in the Forever Friends fortnightly challenge 'Add a Charm'. Gorgeous card and I love the Lili of the Valley image. Very lovely blog, happy stamping and good luck with the Challenge.

    Very pretty.
    Hugs, Fae (Fortnightly DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card - love your colours and the LOTV image thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week = ggod luck
    Hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the double bow and your colouring is very nice too. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, hope to see you again soon and good luck!
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute little image Tags, and love your flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Pami's 'Special Lady' challenge and good luck
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tanya, this is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable creation thanks for playing along with us at PCJ
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. an adorable creation thanks for playing along at PCJ
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)